IRATA Rope Access Training
This is an experienced rope access technician who is responsible for understanding and implementing the rope access procedures, method statements and associated risk assessments, and:
- is able to demonstrate the skills and knowledge required of Levels 1 and 2
- understands the elements and principles of IRATA International’s safe system of work
- is conversant with relevant work techniques and legislation
- has an extensive knowledge of advanced rope access rigging and rescue techniques
- holds an appropriate and current first-aid certificate
A Level 3 Technician can become a rope access safety supervisor.
Assessments are carried out by an independent IRATA assessor.
Minimum Hours Logged
Months Experience Required
Course Length (Days)
Applus work in conjunction with the following associations