This course is for Line Managers and Supervisors who are responsible for teams or employees who require a basic knowledge of Health and Safety.
A dynamic and practical Health and Safety training course designed to educate line managers on their Health, Safety and Environmental responsibilities and build confidence to put it all into practice.
The course covers all major HSE issues and provides delegates with the right level of knowledge and practical experience needed to manage key issues within their teams.
- MODULE 1 – INTRODUCING MANAGING SAFETY
- MODULE 2 – ASSESSING RISKS
- MODULE 3 – CONTROLLING RISKS
- MODULE 4 – UNDERSTANDING YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- MODULE 5 – IDENTIFYING HAZARDS
- MODULE 6 – INVESTIGATING ACCIDENTS AND INCIDENTS
- MODULE 7 – MEASURING PERFORMANCE
- MODULE 8 – PROTECTING OUR ENVIRONMENT
IOSH Managing Safely certificates are issued by IOSH.
The IOSH Managing Safely qualification does not expire although it is recommended that delegates refresh/resit the course every 3 years to remain up to date with current legislation.
Applus work in conjunction with the following associations