The IOSH Working Safely one-day training course is for all employees and meets the government’s guidelines for introductory health and safety training and conforms to the HSE’s Passport Scheme syllabus.
The course covers the responsibilities when handling resources, risk in the workplace and how safety can be improved.
- MODULE 1 – DEFINING HAZARD AND RISK
- MODULE 2 – IDENTIFYING COMMON HAZARDS
- MODULE 3 – IMPROVING SAFETY PERFORMANCE
- MODULE 4 – INTRODUCING WORKING SAFELY
- MODULE 5 – PROTECTING OUR ENVIRONMENT
IOSH Working Safely candidates receive an IOSH accredited certificate.
The IOSH Work Safely qualification does not expire although it is recommended that delegates redo the course every 3 years to remain up to date with current legislation
Applus work in conjunction with the following associations